Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another post i'm still figuring out in my head:


photoshop and faking

and no i haven't forgotten the others... i suspect they will be long in length and i like to write these lengthy ones when my creative juices are flowing and i'm feeling passionate about the particular topic... and off i go to think some more. doing washing at 10.47pm gives me ample time to perculate and ponder my topics. at least there's no interruptions this way

just though of another one while sitting on the loo

and hope to be able to "gendure" all things


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on photoshop and faking. When editing photos of people like smoothing out wrinkles or removing blemishes, I wonder how far is too far? What do people want? Everyone wants to look good, but I am going too far, or are they expecting too much from me? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete